We want to reassure you that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously and have implemented further measures in keeping our clients health and wellbeing protected.
Our team at New Hair Clinic are taking the following precautions:
- Due to social distancing, we have implemented adequate time between patients and bookings which will avoid crossing over in waiting areas.
- Please call 1800 694 481 or email email@example.com to enquire about bookings.
- We are using medical-grade antiviral disinfectant to clean all door handles and shared surfaces throughout the day including EFTPOS machines, devices/equipment, phones and computers.
- Any staff member that is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of a cold/flu is required to stay at home until medical approval for return to work is granted.
- We will greet all clients with a smile and verbal hello, as opposed to handshakes or hugs.
- All staff will perform a detailed hand wash in between clients and/or every hour.
- All clients will be asked to use antiviral hand sanitiser upon arrival and when leaving the clinic.
- Tissues will be provided throughout the clinic.
- Face masks and gloves will be worn by our medical practitioners and technical staff during procedures.
- We kindly request that any clients displaying known flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell to please call and cancel appointments.
Other than that, we are open and running the clinic with regular business hours.
We appreciate your support and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of everyone within our team and with our clients.
Here are some HEALTH TIPS that will assist in keeping you well.
Please continue to wash your hands, avoid touching your face and if you need to cough or sneeze, use a tissue and then discard of it
Keep hydrated, drink lots of water (room temperature is best) hot herbal teas, eat healthily, avoid large groups and gatherings and lastly stay POSITIVE and KEEP CALM. Take this time get some sun on your face, meditate, get more sleep and take each day as it comes.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice from the department of health and the chief medical officer as things are changing daily. We will endeavour to provide you with regular updates on our social media platforms and website.